- Well-placed in 3 competitions related to Financial Markets:
- 1st place in the “Kobe Bryant Shot Selection” Challenge against 1200 people:
- 1st place in the “Brazilian Knowledge Discovery in Databases competition 2017” against 46 people:
- 1st place in the “SPRLNaiveBayesFAST” Challenge against 24 people:
- 2nd place in the “G-Research Financial Forecasting Challenge” against 406 people:
- 2nd place in the “Winton Stock Market” Challenge against 832 people:
- 21st place in the “Santa Gift Matching Challenge” Challenge against 464 people:
- Merit based Grant:
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific & Technological Development (CNPq);
- Research in High-Frequency Trading.
- Graduate Fellowships: Merit-based fellowship, CNPq:
- One-year, Postdoctoral research at Brunel University London (UK);
- One-year, Postdoctoral research at University of São Paulo (Brazil);
- Two-years, Ph.D. research;
- Two-years, master’s research.